Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thing # 19

Thing # 19's activity is "explore any site from the Web 2.0 awards list, play with it and write a blog post about your findings." I was just amazed that there are 300 to 500 web 2.0 tools out there in cyberspace. The site I chose was www.Librarything.com. As an avid reader, I find this to be an excellent site. One can make a list of books to read or books that one has already read. One can get recommendations and tag books and explore others' tags. The only down side to this was that one can enter only 200 books for free. For a fee ($10) one can enter as many books as one likes for a year. For a higher fee ($25), one can enter as many books as one likes for life. Perhaps I'll start saving towards this. I highly recommend this site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may also want to look at www.goodreads.com.